Tuesday, November 18, 2008

How I met Dustin

How did you meet your significant other? Answer all the questions HONESTLY and re post as "How I met _____"

1.Where did you meet?We met on a internet dating site.

2.What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? We talked for weeks before we met in person. I thought he was hot!

3.Do you remember what he/she was wearing?Yes! Jeans & a Yellow polo shirt

4.Where was the first time you kissed this person?Was when I met him for the first time. :)

5.Where did you go for your first date?We went out to dinner at the outback. Yum and saw the movie Van Helsing

6.How long did you know this person before you became a couple?a couple months.

7.How did he/she ask you out?Well he asked me out just after his bday and it just progressed from there

8.Has this person ever proposed to you?yes! April 28, 2005. Its was my bday!

9.Do you and this person have kids together?Yes! Braelyn (18months) Tatem (2 months)

10.Have you ever broken the law with this person? Ummm I dont believe so...

11.When was the first time you realized that you liked this person?while I was getting to know him. When you met someone on the internet you get nervous so I asked all sorts of questions.

12.Do you get along with his/her family?yep!!

13.Do you trust this person?of course!!

4.Do you see her/him as your partner in your future?everyday:)

15.What is the best gift she/he gave you?love. aww. :) Also a trip home to see my family. I was getting very homesick for my dad. He bought the tickets and took me home!

16.What is one thing He/She does that gets on your nerves? He has no patience and that drives me crazy, and that he is never wrong!! Men.. LOL

17.Where do you see each other 15 years from now?Hmmm together I hope with our kids!

18.What causes the most arguments?Right now.. it would be me working and him being home with the kids and not being able to "get things done" he says

19.How long have you been together?Since June 5, 2004

20.Are you Married?yup!

21. Who Do you Tag?Hmmm I guess anyone who would like to do this.. LOL

No comments: