Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Baby Tag- Tatem

1. Where were you when you first found out you when you found out you were pregnant? In our bathroom
2. Who was with you? just me!
3. What was your first reaction? Not so surprised, I kinda knew I was.
4. What was your husband's reaction? shock!
5. Who was the first person you told? Hubby
6. Were the pregnancies planned? Not really, I should really track my periods better
7. Was everyone happy for you? Yes
8. What was the sex? boy!
9. Did anyone throw a shower for you? No, we had a BBQ when he was born
10. Did you get any outfits you wouldn't use? We have to start all over.. pink just wasnt his color
11. How much weight did you gain? 35 lbs i think
12. Did you get stretch marks? Oh yes!! He was not nice to me
13. Did you crave anything crazy? no, just crushed Ice
14. Who or what got on your nerves the most? my hormones, my work, and stupid ppl
15. Where were you when you went into labor? at the hospital.. was induced
16. Did you have any complications? High BP, pre term labor, swelling, contractions, placenta previa
17. Did your water break? the dr broke it
18. Who drove you to the hospital? Dustin
19. Did you go early or late? he wanted to come at 34 weeks, but we made it to 39!
20. Who was in the room? me dustin and the dr, maybe 2 nurses
21. Did you video tape it? no thank you
22. Did you have any pain medication? Nubain to help me sleep
23. Did you have a c-section or natural? natural
24. What was your reaction to the birth? WOW, that was fast!
25. How big was the baby? 8lbs 7oz 20 inches
26. Did your husband cry? yes he was a baby!
27. When is the next one coming? two is a very good number although we will prolly have another in 3 years or so
28. If you could would you do it all over again? OF COURSE

No comments: